Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My Remedy to stop my hair from falling

Some time ago I was worried that I would eventually end up bald headed. The reason was that each time I washed my hair a lot would fall off. My scalp was also very itchy. I thought it was the shampoo. So I bought whatever was recommended to me. My hair still kept on falling . I concluded maybe its part of growing old.  Part of my hair was turning grey anyway. Then somebody told me to try the henna leaves locally known as 'daun inai'. So I went in search of this plant. One of my friends actually had this plant in her garden. I asked for the leaves and also learned how to prepare it.

Here it is how I prepare it.

What you need are the following:

 Henna leaves (pluck fresh from the plant. )
 Aloe vera  leaf (use half only)
 2 Lemon /or lime 

Method

1. Put in the henna leaves into a blender.
2. Chop the aloe vera into small pieces and put into the  blender together with the 
     henna leaves.
3. Add the lemon juice and some water just enough to make a thick mixture. (If it is      too watery it would be difficult to put on the hair. It will be very messy)
4. Blender the whole mixture until well blended to make a paste.
5. It is now ready to use. 
6. Leave it on the head for two or three hours. Cover with  a towel to make sure the 
     mixture stays on your head. 
7. After that wash your hair  and blow it dry.

The above did  not only  stop my hair from falling but also gave my hair a beautiful brown colour. If however the hair is black the colour may not show. So the above can  also also be used to dye  hair.  It doesn't cost much and you can do it at home at your own leisure.

The above remedy works for me but I cannot guarantee that it will do the same for you. Anyway no harm trying. But if you have grey hair it will give your hair a beautiful brown  colour.

Have a good try!



1 comment: